Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Photos from Saturday

Hi again.

As promised, I'm going to upload a bunch of photos here from Saturday. I feel like I have to warn you, because I'm not that great a photographer, so they are probably not going to be that great all of them.
The pictures are going to be in a different order, than they should be in, but I can't figure out how to move them and make it look the same. Sorry.


The whole group walking to Union Square.

A cable car, that we saw.

If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers in your hair!
(this picture is taken inside the Magic Bus)

Driving through Chinatown!

Union Square

The secret to Chinatown!(The lanterns)

A basket full of ... Well, it's supposed to look like the 60's.

Haight Ashbury

Legs sticking out of a window

A weird place, where you could start playing music, I think?

One of the pretty victorians



The group at Union Square

I love how the roads just keep going, so I took a picture.
I'm not sure, if you can see how far it goes, but it's far away.

Haight Ashbury

City Lights - an important bookstore, because they sold cheap paperback books.

- Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment