Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Sunday(boring)

Hi there!

Just to warn you, this post is going to be boring, and maybe not even worth reading. I got sick during the night between Saturday and Sunday, and I was sick the whole next day. So basically I spent half the day on Cecilie's computer(my own wasn't working, because I couldn't get my adapter to work, and it had run out of battery). The other half I spent sleeping. But actually, I did do something that day, I went to the little shop just on the corner of the road(not that far from the hostel, but I did have to go down and up the stairs), and I bought a cola and some pringles. I thought it was pretty odd, that they had 3x as much diet coke or coke zero(or whatever those non-calories-more-healthy-versions are called) as they had normal cola with sugar and all the calories. That is definitely different from Denmark. Not that I buy that much soda in Denmark, because I don't(my mother is reading this blog).
Well, other than that, there is not a lot of interesting things to say about my Sunday. The others went to Alcatraz and the Cheesecake Factory, and I pretty much just lay in my bed feeling sorry for myself.

- Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment