Thursday, April 3, 2014

Preparing for the trip(first post, yay!)

Hi everyone :)

So, I've started to pack all the things I'm going to need over there. I really can't believe we're already leaving tomorrow morning, but I suppose I'll get used to the thought sooner or later(quite possibly later). To be honest, I've never written a blog before, so I have no idea what I'm doing. But I think it's going to be pretty interesting to try out. :) I am really looking forward to the trip! Except for the part, where I have to get up and out of bed and be ready to leave from the school at 5:45 tomorrow morning! But I'm pretty sure, it's going to be worth it. ;)
We're supposed to land in San Francisco at 15:35 tomorrow, which means it will be 00:35 in Denmark(and saturday). I hope, I will get a chance to post something again(maybe also some pictures) friday evening. Until then, you'll have to survive with this! ;)

- Sofie

No comments:

Post a Comment